DIY Divorce Service

File your own divorce with expert help along the way

Remove the Stress of Filling in Forms

Completed & Verified Documents

If you want to avoid the stress of filling in forms correctly
£ 69
  • Divorce papers completed and checked for you
  • Save time not having to learn legal jargon
  • No risk of being fined by the court for mistakes

Accepted Payment Methods

Payment Block

SSL Secure Payment

Your information is protected by 256-bit SSL encryption

Money Back Guarantee

Full refund if you change your mind within 14 days of your purchase

You are in Safe Hands

what our clients have to say

[trustindex data-widget-id=ea63308138d6442dfa59594875]


[trustindex data-widget-id=”88807d41300044173b5f21feb0″]

Frequently Asked Questions

Your Questions Answered

A DIY divorce is a Do-It-Yourself divorce.

DIY is the cheapest way to get a divorce, but it’s only viable if you and your spouse agree to the divorce and the reasons why you’re getting one.

You can apply for a divorce through the government website or download the documents here and do it by post.

A word of caution, though. You will need to take the time to research the procedure and learn the legal jargon to ensure you don’t make any mistakes. Mistakes result in delays, and correcting applications can incur further charges.

Provided you are patient and have time to spare, DIY is your cheapest option. The cost of filing for divorce is zero. The only cost would be the £593 court fee.

If you don’t have the time or willingness to go it alone down the DIY route, the next cheapest option is to use our DIY divorce services.

For those who want to remove the stress of filling in court forms and the worry of making mistakes, we have a Completed & Verified service. You fill in a simple questionnaire, and we will prepare all the official documents, ready for you to submit with the courts.

With both services, you still file your own divorce petition, but we provide guidance along the way to make sure you’re doing everything correctly.

Yes. Regardless of how you decide to deal with your divorce, you have to pay a mandatory court fee, which is currently £593. This doesn’t mean you have to attend court. It is to pay for the court’s staff to process your divorce.

So even if you decide to handle the entire divorce process yourself, you will still be required to pay the court fee unless you are eligible for the ‘help with fees’ scheme.

To be eligible for the help with fees scheme, you need to have less than £3,000 in savings and investments if you’re under the age of 61 and under £16,000 if you are over 61.

You also either need to be on a low income or on one of the following benefits:

  • Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
  • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
  • Income Support
  • Universal Credit (and you earn less than £6,000 a year)
  • Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit)

If you’re not on any of those benefits, you can get the fee completely waivered if you earn less than £1,085 a month before tax if you’re single or less than £1,245 if you have a partner.

You also have an extra allowance of £245 on top of that for each child you have. For example, if you have a partner and two children, you must earn less than £1,735 to be eligible for the ‘help with fees’ scheme.

The scheme also offers a discount on a sliding scale. If you meet the savings conditions, you could earn up to £2,190 a month before tax and get the fee at least partly reduced.

No. A financial settlement is a separate court case altogether.

Financial settlements are very complicated with lifelong implications, so it’s not advisable to take shortcuts. 

We offer industry-leading products at very affordable prices.

Take a look at our financial service packages for more details.

No, you can’t. You must know where your spouse is, and they must agree to the divorce.

If you don’t know where your spouse is, take a look at our Missing Spouse Divorce service.

This is very risky. If your spouse receives the divorce papers unexpectedly, you might get lucky, and they sign and send them back. More likely is they will ignore them, and your divorce application fails. The cost to fix the problem now will far exceed the cost of Easy Online Divorce managing your divorce in the first place.

Our recommendation in this situation is to contact your spouse to let them know that you want a divorce.

If you are unable to speak to your spouse or they refuse to comply, you can use our Personal Service Divorce. We use a bailiff to serve papers on your spouse and use this as evidence so that the court allows your divorce to proceed without your spouse’s involvement.

We can only offer these services on divorces that we are managing on your behalf – we cannot add them to DIY applications.

Again this is risky. If your spouse changes their mind and decides not to acknowledge and respond to the divorce papers, you will find yourself in a very tight spot that is expensive to resolve.

If you or your spouse lives in another country, we recommend using our managed services.

Still not sure?

How about a free consultation?