Address Confidentiality Service


To get a consent order approved, we must submit a document called a (D81) statement of information to the court. Both parties see and sign the D81, and it contains each party’s address as standard. Sometimes, couples who have separated want to keep their addresses private from each other. Our confidentiality service enables you to keep your address private from your spouse on the D81 by submitting a separate confidentiality document to the court.

Have a Question?

Just write down some details and we’ll get back to you.