Application for Court to Serve Petition by Email


If your spouse fails to acknowledge the divorce petition, and you know they’ve received it we can ask the court to deem service. This allows us to continue on with the divorce without your spouse’s acknowledgement.

The court issues the divorce petition by post. If the respondent lives abroad, the papers can get lost in the postal system. If this happens we can apply to the court and request that they reissue the divorce petition by email.

In support of an application, you must provide evidence that the email address belongs to the respondent and is active.

The court fee for filing for deemed service is currently £50.00. You may be exempt from paying court fees if you are on a low-income or receive certain benefits.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Paypal.

Payment Block
All information sent to this site is encrypted, protecting it from interception by unintended recipients. You can submit sensitive data such as credit card details and personal information with the assurance that all transactions are secure, private, and tamper-proof.

Have a Question?

Just write down some details and we’ll get back to you.