A clean break order is for people who either have no assets to divide or who have already dealt with their finances but now want a legally binding order to ensure that neither party can claim against the other in the future.
If you have children under 18, you cannot have a clean break as you will have ongoing financial responsibilities.
- We draft your clean break order
- We complete the Statement of Information form
- We file the clean break order for you and process it through the court
- We deal with any enquires the court may have
- We keep you fully updated throughout the process
What is not included with this service
- Help to negotiate your financial agreement
- Completion of a consent order where property or other assets are being split
- Amendments to the order by either party in the event of the case becoming disputed
The court fee for filing a financial order is currently £53.00. You may be exempt from paying court fees if you are on a low-income or receive certain benefits.
Once we receive your order, you will receive a simple questionnaire to complete. We will use this information to draft your clean break before sending it to you to sign. The agreed and signed clean break order form will be submitted to the court for you, and we will update you on its progress throughout.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Paypal.
All information sent to this site is encrypted, protecting it from interception by unintended recipients. You can submit sensitive data such as credit card details and personal information with the assurance that all transactions are secure, private, and tamper-proof.