Our Completed and Verified Divorce Papers Service is the perfect solution to remove the stress of filling in court forms and the worry of making mistakes.
This service deals with every ground for divorce, and we can help you choose the right one to make your divorce as quick and easy as possible.
An experienced team member will check all your documents and then dispatch them to you by email within two working days.
- No need to spend hours learning and completing legal forms.
- Avoid mistakes on divorce papers can incur additional charges of £95 per error.
- Completed and verified divorce papers in your hands within 48 hours.
- Save a minimum average of £750 compared to a high street solicitor.
- Receive full guidance and support to complete your divorce process.
How it works
- Complete our secure online order form to get started. The one-off payment of £69 covers both parties.
- Complete a simple 5-minute questionnaire so we can obtain the details we need to draft your divorce papers.
- Your divorce papers will be drafted and checked to ensure they are accurate and sent to you within 48 hours along with a step-by-step guide to follow.
- Follow our guide and post your completed divorce papers to the court to start the divorce proceedings.
What’s not included
- Court Fees. All divorces in England and Wales are subject to court fees of £593 to pay for the court’s staff. If you have savings of less than £3000, and your monthly income before tax is less than £1200, you shouldn’t have to pay any court fees. And if your monthly income before tax is less than £2000, you can apply for a reduction. More information can be found here.
If you would like us to handle everything for you, including the drafting and filing of all divorce documents with the courts, and communication between the court, your spouse or any opposing solicitors, take a look at our Fully Managed Divorce Service.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Paypal.
All information sent to this site is encrypted, protecting it from interception by unintended recipients. You can submit sensitive data such as credit card details and personal information with the assurance that all transactions are secure, private, and tamper-proof.