- We fully manage your divorce for you.
- No complicated forms to complete or file, saving you time and stress.
- Save up to £750 – £1500 on the cost of your divorce compared to a high street solicitor.
- Full support throughout via email and telephone.
How it works
- Complete our secure online order form to start. The one-off payment of £489 covers both parties.
- Complete a simple online questionnaire so we can obtain the details we need to draft your divorce application.
- Your divorce application will be drafted and checked to ensure they are accurate.
- We securely send your divorce application into the court to start divorce proceedings.
- Our team of divorce experts will pro-actively update you throughout the divorce process. They will provide straightforward and easy to understand updates by email or telephone.
- We file all divorce documents at the correct times to process your divorce as quickly as possible to obtain your final order.
What’s not included
- Court Fees. All divorces in England and Wales are subject to court fees of £593 to pay for the court’s staff. If you have savings of less than £3000, and your monthly income before tax is less than £1200, you shouldn’t have to pay any court fees. And if your monthly income before tax is less than £2000, you can apply for a reduction. More information can be found here.