Let us take the stress and conflict out of the divorce process. With our couples managed divorce service, everything is taken care of for you. We draft and file all divorce documents with the court and manage communication between you, your spouse and the court reducing conflict and anxiety.
There isn’t a faster way to get a divorce. We work with both of you to ensure that you are ready and prepared to respond to the divorce papers and any court queries that speeds the divorce process up.
- We fully manage your divorce for both of you.
- No complicated forms to complete or file, saving you time and stress.
- Divorce in less than four months on average.
- Save up over £2,000 on the cost of your divorce compared to a high street solicitor.
- Full support throughout via email and telephone.
How it works
- Complete our secure online order form to start. The one-off payment of £289 covers both parties.
- Fill in a simple online questionnaire so we can obtain the details we need to draft your divorce papers.
- Email a photo of your marriage certificate and pay the court fee if applicable.
- We introduce ourselves to your spouse and give them an overview of the proceedings.
- Your divorce papers will be drafted and checked to ensure they are accurate.
- We securely send your divorce petition to the court to start divorce proceedings.
- We support your spouse through the acknowledgement of service process.
- Our team of divorce experts will pro-actively update you and your spouse throughout the divorce process. They will provide straightforward and easy to understand updates by email or telephone.
- We file all divorce documents at the correct times to process your divorce as quickly as possible to obtain your decree absolute.
What’s not included
Court Fees. All divorces in England and Wales are subject to court fees of £550 to pay for the court’s staff. If you have savings of less than £3000, and your monthly income before tax is less than £1200, you shouldn’t have to pay any court fees. And if your monthly income before tax is less than £2000, you can apply for a reduction. More information can be found here.
All information sent to this site is encrypted, protecting it from interception by unintended recipients. You can submit sensitive data such as credit card details and personal information with the assurance that all transactions are secure, private, and tamper-proof.