Are you and your spouse in broad agreement, but want extra support throughout your divorce process? How about access to a divorce coach when you need it? Then this service is for you. You never know when you will have to face another divorce challenge, so our instant access divorce service allows you both to get help when you need it.
We draft and file all divorce documents with the court and manage communication between you and the court reducing conflict and anxiety. And you get priority access to our divorce experts who are on hand to help you both through what can be a challenging and lonely time.
There isn’t a more comforting or smoother way to get a divorce. You will get a priority email and instant message access to get answers and advice when you need it. We find that this process helps separating couples keep conflict low and achieve an amicable divorce that is better for them, and their family and friends.
- We fully manage your divorce through the courts.
- No complicated forms to complete or file, saving you time and stress.
- Individual discovery calls to find out what is important to you so we can personalise our support for you.
- Priority email and instant message access to a divorce coach.
- Divorce in less than four months on average.
How it works
- Complete our secure online order form to start.
- Answer a simple online questionnaire so we can obtain the details we need to draft your divorce papers.
- Email a photo of your marriage certificate and pay the court fee if applicable.
- We will schedule a 40-minute discovery call to learn about your situation and the outcomes you want from your divorce.
- Your divorce papers will be drafted and checked to ensure they are accurate.
- We securely send your divorce petition to the court to start divorce proceedings.
- Our team of divorce experts will pro-actively update you throughout the divorce process with easy-to-understand emails.
- You will also have priority email and instant messenger access to a divorce coach.
- We file all divorce documents at the correct times to process your divorce as quickly as possible to obtain your decree absolute.
What’s not included
Court Fees. All divorces in England and Wales are subject to court fees of £593 to pay for the court’s staff. If you have savings of less than £3000, and your monthly income before tax is less than £1200, you should not have to pay any court fees. And if your monthly income before tax is less than £2000, you can apply for a reduction. You can find more information here.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Paypal.
All information sent to this site is encrypted, protecting it from interception by unintended recipients. You can submit sensitive data such as credit card details and personal information with the assurance that all transactions are secure, private, and tamper-proof.
This service is for an uncontested divorce. You receive all the benefits that you would typically get from a high street solicitor without the cost.