This service combines our couples fully managed divorce service with a court-approved financial consent order that deals with lump sum payments, property transfers and more.
With our couples managed divorce service, everything is taken care of for you.
There is no risk of making a mistake, incurring additional court charges, or delaying your divorce because we handle everything, including preparing all divorce documents and communicating with the courts for both parties.
- Start your divorce today, from the comfort of your own home, without you having to take time off to visit a solicitor’s office.
- No complicated forms to complete or file. We do this for you, saving you time and stress.
- An experienced and qualified solicitor will file the consent order for you and process it through the court, dealing with any objections or refusals should they arise.
- We deal with the court on your behalf, so you don’t have to sit on the phone for hours waiting to get through.
- You get full support via email and telephone, and our friendly divorce experts will keep you fully updated throughout the process.
- We have no hidden hourly costs, just one fixed fee of £899, saving you £4,000 on average compared to a high street solicitor.
There isn’t an easier way to get a divorce and protect your finances. Everything is handled for you, leaving you to continue your life while we deal with your divorce.
How it works
- Complete our secure online order form to start.
- Complete a simple online questionnaire and email us a photo of your marriage certificate so we can obtain the details we need to draft your divorce application.
- Your divorce application will be drafted and checked to ensure accuracy within 48 hours.
- We securely send your divorce petition to the court to start divorce proceedings.
- Our team of divorce experts will proactively update you throughout the divorce process. They will provide you with straightforward and easy-to-understand updates by email.
We complete all of the court’s requirements at the correct times to finalise your divorce as quickly as possible and obtain the final order for your divorce and the consent order for your finances.
What this service includes
- A court-approved divorce and consent order that deals with the sale or transfer of property, lump sum payments, child and spousal maintenance, splitting savings and debts and gives a clean break that protects you from any future claims.
- This is a fully managed divorce service. We prepare all of the documentation and handle your case through the courts for you. Our solicitors file the consent order with the courts and deal with the judge’s questions to secure quick approval.
What this service doesn’t include
- Court Fees. All divorces in England and Wales are subject to court fees of £593, and the fee for consent orders is £53. You may be exempt from paying court fees if you are on a low-income or receive certain benefits. You can find more information about the Help with Fees here.
- Help with Fees queries from the court. The help with fees process is a separate application between you, the court and the Department of Work and Pensions.
- Sharing or transferring pensions, business assets or commercial investments (you need our couples divorce and pension sharing consent order for this)
- Help to negotiate your financial agreement.
- Collecting consent order information from your spouse. If you would like us to send your spouse a consent order questionnaire to complete and for us to collate your details, you can add a respondent questionnaire service
- Confidential contact details. The Statement of Information includes your and your spouse’s addresses as standard. If you do not want to reveal your contact details to your spouse, you can add a confidentiality service where we will submit a separate document to the court that keeps your address confidential
- Providing statements to the court when your equity split is unfair without good reason. If you present an unfair financial agreement (a significant imbalance of assets) and insist on it being submitted to the court, the court will likely reject your application and request a statement on why you believe the agreement to be fair. In this situation, we have a statement service where we will prepare statements and deal with the court on your behalf
- Amendments to the consent order by either party in the event of the case becoming disputed
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Paypal.
All information sent to this site is encrypted, protecting it from interception by unintended recipients. You can submit sensitive data such as credit card details and personal information with the assurance that all transactions are secure, private, and tamper-proof.