To get a divorce in England and Wales, you must provide an address for your spouse so that the court can serve papers on them. But what do you do if you don’t know where your spouse is and a trace has not found them?
Unless you want to remain trapped in your marriage, your only solution is to try and divorce using desertion. Desertion is rarely used because it is not easy to prove.
Our desertion divorce service has been specially developed to deal with this very technical legal process.
- Your divorce is fully managed for you.
- No complicated forms to complete or file, saving you time and stress.
- Divorce in less than half the time of the UK average.
- Save more than £2000 on a similar service provided by a high street solicitor.
- Full support throughout via email and telephone.
How it works
- Complete our secure online order form to start.
- We will schedule a call to understand the precise details around the point that the desertion took place.
- You email us a photograph of your marriage certificate
- Your divorce papers will be drafted and checked to ensure they are accurate.
- You will pay the £593 court fee (unless you are exempt)
- We securely send your divorce petition to the court to start divorce proceedings and manage the process through the courts for you.
What’s not included
Court Fees. All divorces in England and Wales are subject to court fees of £593 to pay for the court’s staff. If you have savings of less than £3000, and your monthly income before tax is less than £1200, you shouldn’t have to pay any court fees. And if your monthly income before tax is less than £2000, you can apply for a reduction. More information can be found here.
All information sent to this site is encrypted, protecting it from interception by unintended recipients. You can submit sensitive data such as credit card details and personal information with the assurance that all transactions are secure, private, and tamper-proof.