With savings of over £800 compared to the average high street solicitor, our DIY Divorce Assistance Service is perfect if spending the least amount of money is your primary concern. It is for people who want to file the divorce themselves but have expert help.
We explain the divorce process in simple, straightforward terms and include step-by-step instructions so that you can draft and file your own divorce petition.
- Lowest cost
- Save between £800 to £1600 on the cost of your divorce compared to a high street solicitor.
- All the documents you need with visual examples of how to complete them.
- Simple, step by step instructions on how to file your divorce with the courts.
How it works
- Complete our secure online order form to get started. The one-off payment of £29 covers both parties.
- You will receive an email containing the documents you need to complete along with a step by step guide to follow.
What’s not included
- Court Fees. All divorces in England and Wales are subject to court fees of £593 to pay for the court’s staff. If you have savings of less than £3000, and your monthly income before tax is less than £1200, you shouldn’t have to pay any court fees. And if your monthly income before tax is less than £2000, you can apply for a reduction. More information can be found here.
Our DIY Divorce Assistance Service is for people who want to file the divorce themselves but have expert help. It is not suitable for everyone. If you want us to take more of the stress away, view our Completed and Verified Papers and Fully Managed Divorce Service.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Paypal.
All information sent to this site is encrypted, protecting it from interception by unintended recipients. You can submit sensitive data such as credit card details and personal information with the assurance that all transactions are secure, private, and tamper-proof.