Marriage Certificate Service

Fast Track Marriage Certificate


Get a replacement marriage certificate for your divorce in one week rather than four weeks through the General Registrar.

To get a divorce in England and Wales, you must provide the court with a copy of your original marriage certificate.

Replacing a lost or misplaced marriage certificate from the General Registrar takes about four weeks.

If you don’t want to delay your divorce for four weeks, you can get your marriage certificate in one week using our fast-track service.

Payment Block
All information sent to this site is encrypted, protecting it from interception by unintended recipients. You can submit sensitive data such as credit card details and personal information with the assurance that all transactions are secure, private, and tamper-proof.

Have a Question?

Just write down some details and we’ll get back to you.