- Start your divorce today, from the comfort of your own home, without having to take time off to visit a solicitor’s office.
- No complicated forms to complete or file. We do this for you, saving you time and stress.
- We deal with the court on your behalf, so you don’t have to sit on the phone for hours waiting to get through.
- Zero risk, we guarantee that the courts will approve your divorce – we would fix any problem at our cost and provide a full refund.
- Divorce in four months compared to the UK average of 53 weeks. We use the court’s online portal rather than the traditional paper-based system, which is faster and more convenient.
- Save up to £750 – £1500 on the cost of your divorce compared to a high street solicitor.
- Full support throughout via email and telephone.
How it works
- Complete our secure online order form to start.
- Complete a simple online questionnaire and email us a photo of your marriage certificate so we can obtain the details we need to draft your divorce application.
- Your divorce application will be drafted and checked to ensure accuracy within 48 hours.
- We securely send your divorce petition to the court to start divorce proceedings.
- Our team of divorce experts will pro-actively update you throughout the divorce process. They will provide you with straightforward and easy to understand updates by email.
- We complete all of the court’s requirements at the correct times to finalise your divorce as quickly as possible and obtain your decree absolute.
What’s not included
- Court Fees. All divorces in England and Wales are subject to court fees of £593 to pay for the court’s staff. If you have savings of less than £3000, and your monthly income before tax is less than £1200, you shouldn’t have to pay any court fees. And if your monthly income before tax is less than £2000, you can apply for a reduction. You can find more information about the Help with Fees here.
- Help with Fees queries from the court. The help with fees process is a separate application between you, the court and the Department of Work and Pensions.
- Contact with your spouse. We only work with you with this service. If you would like us to engage with your spouse too, take a look at our Priority Divorce and Premium Divorce Service.