- Start your divorce today, from the comfort of your own home, without having to take time off to visit a solicitor’s office.
- Discovery call to find out what is important to you to personalise our support for you.
- No complicated forms to complete or file. We do this for you, saving you time and stress.
- We deal with the court on your behalf, so you don’t have to sit on the phone for hours waiting to get through.
- We contact your spouse when the divorce papers are issued with guidance so that they can respond as quickly as possible.
- Zero risk, we guarantee that the courts will approve your divorce – we would fix any problem at our cost and provide a full refund.
- Save thousands on the cost of your divorce – no high street solicitor offers a service this fast.
- Priority email access to a divorce coach – no one else offers an exclusive holistic divorce service like this in the UK.
How it works
- Complete our secure online order form to start.
- Complete a simple online questionnaire and email us a photo of your marriage certificate so we can obtain the details we need to draft your divorce application.
- Your divorce application will be drafted and checked to ensure accuracy within 24 hours.
- We securely send your divorce petition to the court to start divorce proceedings.
- Our team of divorce experts will give you priority updates throughout the divorce process, in addition to the priority email and instant message access to a divorce coach.
- We complete all of the court’s requirements within 24 hours to finalise your divorce as quickly as possible and obtain your decree absolute.
What’s not included
- Court Fees. All divorces in England and Wales are subject to court fees of £593 to pay for the court’s staff. If you have savings of less than £3000, and your monthly income before tax is less than £1200, you shouldn’t have to pay any court fees. And if your monthly income before tax is less than £2000, you can apply for a reduction. You can find more information about the Help with Fees here.
- Help with Fees queries from the court. The help with fees process is a separate application between you, the court and the Department of Work and Pensions.