certified marriage certificate translation

Certified Marriage Certificate Translation


To get a divorce in England and Wales, you must provide the court with a copy of your original marriage certificate. If your marriage certificate is not in English, you must also provide the court with a certified translation of the marriage certificate.

We can arrange the translation for you. Once you have ordered you will receive an email with instructions on where to send your marriage certificate. Translations take three working days from receipt of the marriage certificate.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Paypal.

Payment Block
All information sent to this site is encrypted, protecting it from interception by unintended recipients. You can submit sensitive data such as credit card details and personal information with the assurance that all transactions are secure, private, and tamper-proof.

Have a Question?

Just write down some details and we’ll get back to you.