If you are divorcing for unreasonable behaviour or five years of separation but know that your spouse will ignore the divorce papers, we can use personal service.
A bailiff to serve the papers personally. Once served, the bailiff will file a certificate of service to the court. We can then apply for the divorce to proceed without your spouse’s involvement.
- Your divorce is fully managed for you.
- No complicated forms to complete or file, saving you time and stress.
- A bailiff will personally serve the divorce papers on your spouse.
- Divorce in less than half the time of the UK average.
- Save more than £1500 on a similar service provided by a high street solicitor.
- Full support throughout via email and telephone.
How it works
- Complete our secure online order form to start.
- Fill in a simple online questionnaire so we can obtain the details we need to draft your divorce papers.
- Send us your marriage certificate and pay the court fee if applicable.
- Your divorce papers will be drafted and checked to ensure they are accurate.
- We securely send your divorce petition to the court to start divorce proceedings.
- When your spouse ignores the divorce papers, we will instruct a bailiff to serve them personally.
- If your spouse still ignores the papers, we will provide evidence of the service to the court and ask the court to proceed with your divorce without your spouse’s involvement.
What’s not included
Court Fees. All divorces in England and Wales are subject to court fees of £550 to pay for the court’s staff. If you have savings of less than £3000, and your monthly income before tax is less than £1200, you shouldn’t have to pay any court fees. And if your monthly income before tax is less than £2000, you can apply for a reduction. More information can be found here.
All information sent to this site is encrypted, protecting it from interception by unintended recipients. You can submit sensitive data such as credit card details and personal information with the assurance that all transactions are secure, private, and tamper-proof.