Our Respondent Consent Order Advice Service provides advice on financial matters and how to respond to an offer of settlement or consent order papers received for approval by the respondent from the petitioner’s solicitors.
What the respondent consent order advice service covers:
- Advising you on the contents and meaning of the consent order papers as a respondent.
- Correspondence with your spouse or their solicitors relating to the consent order proceedings.
What the service does not include:
- Collecting financial disclosure information from third parties.
- Detailed advice on your finances.
- Negotiating your agreement, amendments to the consent order if your case becomes disputed, or advice relating to costs order or court hearings.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Paypal.
All information sent to this site is encrypted, protecting it from interception by unintended recipients. You can submit sensitive data such as credit card details and personal information with the assurance that all transactions are secure, private, and tamper-proof.